Thursday, December 27, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Come Out and Play by the Offspring (in my head...I don't have the real song downloaded)
---feeling...in the mood to dance

So I am going to get out some of my problems with Christmas (not the wrapping presents thing...that has been thoroughly explained). First of all: Christmas carolers. I mean, they show up at your door and ring your doorbell and you look out the peephole and see this hoard of smiling peole with candels ready to sing you some nice off-tune carols. You have a couple choices. You can pretend you aren't home and feel guilty as you see the smiles on their faces fade and they walk away. You can open the door and say, "no...sorry...not in the mood" and watch the smiles on their faces fade as they turn and walk away. Or you can open the door and pretend that you are actually enjoy this random act of happiness. But the big question is....what do you do while being caroled? You stand there and kind of smile, not really knowing who to look at, and wait until they are done. It's just awkward and a situation I would like to avoid altogether. Ok, so I really did have more complaints...but I can't think of them now so I will move on.

So...Christmas is over. But I still don't feel it ever came. I am in this weird world in which Christmas just doesn't exist or something. This is the first year I was at school so I wasn't here for the tree getting and all that jazz, then I got home and for some reason it just didn't feel right. It came to quick or something. But it ended and it still feels like I am expecting Christmas to come. And then the New Years thing. Um...I never really do anything on New Years. Last year was the first year that I had ever gone and done anything...but that "anything" was merely going to my friend's house to watch movies and hang out. So I'm not a big partier (obviously). And of course there is really nothing going on this New Years so I am desperately trying to come up with something good. Especially since I found out that I have to go back to school allot sooner than I had expected. Ugh.

So I'm working on this film for school....not MY film....it's for location film making...this class that I have to take. And in this class we are assigned jobs....like editor or cinematographer....or if you are LUCKY....you get a job like I got....the Script Supervisor. (if anyone didn't know, that was EXTREMELY sarcastic). If you want to know what is thought of the job of script super....here is a quote, "Most consider the role of the script supervisor as the worst on the sound stage..." Greeeeat. Really what I want to do. But I really can't complain. If I screw over this guy's film because I mess the continuity up big time...it's his fault for picking me for that job.

_________________________________________________________
RANDOM THOUGHTS/FACTS OF THE DAY:

---ok...so I have no random thoughts or facts for today...sorry
_________________________________________________________

I'm gonna go now. I need to get some stuff done...then I'm off to watch the director commentary on Moulin Rouge. So I'll update later or something. This update sucked. Wow...I need sleep or something to rejuvinate me. Maybe later. Maybe later.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net