Wednesday, December 05, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to The Gloria Record sing Ode to New Grass
---feeling autistic

Ode to New Grass
There are songs to be sung, and pages to be filled with memories. There are roads to be traveled in places I have never seen. There are postcards to send, and so much beauty just to take in. There are dreams to be chased, and friends to be held more dearly. There is love to be seen more clearly. There are fears to be faced, and tremblings to understand. There are new days to brave, and all this foolish pride to lay down in your hands.

So I'm feeling pretty accomplished right about now. Ok, so I probably shouldn't since I didn't really do anything that I didn't have to do. I even missed both my classes this morning (oops) due to not getting to sleep until like 5:30am or so (not completely my fault). But I got all my laundry done, I bought a blue book for one of my finals, I got a new stapler, and I even cleaned the toxic waste site also known as "Grant's side of the room." Now I'm sitting here drinking lots of water (so I hopefully don't get sick) and doing my webpage. Woooo!

Ok, there's some guy somewhere who was sitting by himself and thinking about staplers. Why? I'm not sure...but it's true. And he thought to himself, "Now why in the world are staplers made to sit flat, horizontally, when people use staplers vertically? Once more, I'm not sure why he was thinking of this. So he went out and patened an idea for this new Stand Up Stapler that stands on it's head and is "erganomically designed for comfort and utility." And somehow I ended up with one of these handy staplers. I didn't even know that this piece of revolutionary office equipment was any different till I started reading what I just bought. That'll teach me to start reading labels.

For now on you can start calling me Sandy Barker! Aaron was making his new movie and I was drafted into the role of special effects makeup artist. So I spent a good hour and a half using scar wax, Blistex (we couldn't find any vaseline), brown cream makeup, and spirit gum on Ed's face. I think it turned out pretty good. I'll try and get a screen shot or two from Aaron's movie (once he finishes it).

So I'm really in the mood to go dancing right now. I've got some Aphex Twins blasting and I want to rave. Mmmm. Rave.

If you don't read Penny Arcade then...well...then you are like me. But there is a really funny one that totally personifies my room mates and I. We have been addicted to Super Smash Brothers on N64, it sucks out the life and soul of the person playing and leaves them with an emptly feeling inside no matter how many times they have beat Master Hand. But it's still pretty dang fun. So, here's the boys of the Gamma Alpha Epsilon house....we just swear less.

Time to go and do something...like eat. I should eat. Eating is good. Just not Aramark caff. food. HADUKIN!!!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net