Saturday, December 29, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to the silent hum of my computer....it's late...I can't play music
---feeling slightly afraid...I'll explain

Um....right....so what was that? I'm sitting here at about 2:00am and it's dark and quiet, and the suddenly I hear, "BANG....BANG." Alright, I didn't here that exactly, those onomotopias are the closest I can get to the real sound I heard. Now, those distant sounds could have been many things...like a car backfiring or something similar. But most cars backfire ONCE...not twice. And I have been to many a gun range (because I like to shoot...targets ok ((and animals...muwahaha)) not people) and those sounded VERY much like two handgun shots. Similar to a .357 or gun of similar caliber. I'm a little frightened now, but hey...if the news says nothing of dead bodies in the morning, all will be well again in the quiet Oak Canyon suburb of San Jose.

STUPID HENNA TATOO CRAP!!! Ok, never buy that stuff...just get it done professionally. I bought some henna tattoo stuff that is supposed to work really well, and I now have this really cool looking logo on my back (between my shoulder blades), but it looks less like a tattoo and more like a freak accident with self-tanning oil. Shoot. But I'm gonna have Sarah do another layer and hopefully things will darken up and look better. Otherwise...um...I can't really think of anything witty to say about what I will do if it doesn't work...so I'll just end there.

I really felt like updating, but I dont' anymore....so I'll leave it at that. I'm going to go to sleep now. Sleep is good. Sleep is my friend. Ok, so it's not my friend, I have somehow de-friended sleep. If sleep were my girlfriend...she would have dumped me by now. If sleep were my pet...it would be dead from lack of attention. If sleep were a psychotic egomaniac...it would have killed me months ago. Heh...enough analogies about sleep. It's time to do it and hope I haven't forgotten how. Goodnight.


p.s. "Get crazy with the cheese wiz!!!"

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net