Sunday, December 09, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to New End Original (I would link to them but I'm too lazy right now...go find them yourself)
---feeling...hmm...I'd rather not talk about it

Maybe Someday
No I won't do it again, I don't want to pretend.....If it can't be like before I've got it let end.....I don't want what I was, I had a change of head.....But maybe someday.......Yeah, maybe someday.....I've got to let it go and leave it gone.....Just walk away, stop it going on.....Get too scared to jump if I want too long.....But maybe someday.....I'll see you smile as you call my name.....Start to feel, and it feels the same.....And I know that maybe someday's come.....Maybe someday's come...again!.....So tell.....me someday's come.....Tell me some days come again.....No I won't do it some more, it doesn't make any sense.....If it can't be like it was, I've got to let it rest..... I.....don't want what I did, I had a change of tense.....But maybe someday.....I'll see you smile as you call my name.....Start to feel, and it feels the same.....And I know that .....maybe someday's come.....Maybe someday's come.....If I could do it again.....Maybe just once more.....Think I could make it work like it did before.....If I could try it.....out.....If I could just be sure.....That maybe someady is the last time.....Yeah maybe someday is the end.....Oh maybe someday is when it all stops.....Or maybe someday always comes again..... The Cure

Well, I'm really not in the mood to write right now, but I will anyway. Why? Just because I feel like doing something and have nothing else to do. I just finished shooting my movie, it looks pretty dang good and I am looking forward to editing it. I hope it turns out good enough to show as my final project so I can actually move on in film school from the very very bottom...the pond scum...the chum...and other lowly forms of stuff.

So I recently saw Sidewalks of New York. Despite some pretty bad reviews in the local newspaper thingy...I actually liked it quite a bit. Then again I think it scared me into never wanting any kind of romantic relationship of any kind. Maybe I'll get a dog and live happily with a happy-go-lucky animal that never expects anything from me, never gives me a hard time, can't offend me more than soiling the carpet, and will always be happy to see me. Too bad women aren't like that! Hehe, kidding.

My life is just plain too confusing. I think that when I get my dog that will be my companion forever I will move away to the mountains and learn to live off the land and just bring hundreds or books with me and tons of writing material and write and read for the rest of my life becoming this insanly smart hermit guy who's writings wouldn't be found until years after his unknown death. Then people would feel very sorry for him and publish his work as an Emily Dickenson type thing where people never really knew him. And...yeah...people would read my stuff from then on.

Alright...time to go. It's time for Adult Swim...the best couple hours of television on these days. It's all about Home Movies and all those other wacky shows. So I'll update later, maybe with something slightly interesting next time. Sorry bout that. Adios for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net