Sunday, December 30, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to No Doubt sing Hey Baby
---feeling tiiiiiiiiired

Let's just talk...about nothing in any particular order...that's how I like it. Oh, and one more side note. I kind of stopped putting fun little links on my page because I got lazy. So I'm gonna try and start doing that again. It should be FUN!!!!

So last night Sarah and I went to see Harry Potter (dang...I'm jealous, I want a white owl). Why did I go and see it when I have done nothing pro-Harry in my life? Well, the movie looked interesting and people said it was good...so even w/out reading the book I saw the movie. It really wasn't bad at all...but that's not the point. I was sitting there before the movie and I realized that the top of Sarah's arm rest was coming off of the arm rest. So I pulled on it and *presto* I was holding the top piece of the arm rest. Oops. But hey, this would be a good way to override the fighting that always takes place over arm rests! Just take the other person's arm rest top and they won't want to use it anymore. Or maybe that would just annoy them. Ok, so maybe you shouldn't do it. But anyway...after the movie I decided that I wanted a memento from the night, so I waited till it was kind of noisy and ripped off the top of the arm rest. Oops. I slid it under my jacket and off we went. It even says "Century Theatres" on it! Score! Later we stopped by Jack in the Box to get some food (though it was 12:08am). Sarah looks back at the people behind us after I mention something about their bright headlights in the rearview mirror and she says, "It's two teenagers making out." I laughed and she said, "No...really. It's two teenagers really going at it." Well....she was right. So we tried to not look back...that is until the meneuvering of arms and legs in their car's cab became too intricate and one of them pushed the horn quite loudly. Sarah looks back and....*presto* the girl is gone! It seems she ducked down out of embarassment as the guy just sat there blushing. They gave us a good laugh.

Ok...so the henna thing on my back looks a little bit better now. We reapplied it and it's slightly darker. But not everywhere...just in some places. That does put a damper on things, but it will have to do. I would put a picture of it on here...but I don't have a camera with me at the time. Plus I don't really have that much interest in putting it on here. Maybe later when I get a picture or two developed.

So I go back to school in a few days. That sucks. I will be working on an interterm class with the good ol' Chapman Studios. It will be interesting, but allot of hard work. So I'm not really looking forward to it. I enjoy being at home...going to bed at 2:00am...sleeping till 1:00 or 2:00pm and then going out and doing it all again. It's a nice life. Maybe I'll win the lotto and retire and do this forever. Sounds grand. But since I am living in a somewhat realistic world, I know that will not happen and I must work. Alas....

Hey...wouldn't THIS be kind of creepy?

____________________________________________________________
IT'S TIME FOR RANDOM FACTS AND THOUGHTS OF THE DAY!!!

---dangit...I need to actually think of some fun facts and thoughts before I make that title because....once again I don't have anything to say. Sorry about that.
____________________________________________________________

It's time to do other stuff. What other stuff you might ask? (or maybe you wouldn't) You don't get to know. So there. And when I am done with all that stuff that I need to do...I will do more stuff. And then maybe some more. And then, after all that stuff is done...if I can't think of anything else to do, I'll go do more stuff. And then maybe I'll update my page again. And if you are lucky you will get to hear about some of the stuff that I have done in this stuff filled day of mine. Ok, go away now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net