Wednesday, January 02, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to a Red hot Chili Peppers marathon (thanks to Ed)
---feeling serendipitous (wait...what does that mean again?)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Ok...so I'm a little bit late on that, but I didn't update and I needed to say it. I had a wonderful New Years. It seems that my New Years recently have become progresively better. And I've got some great plans. See, this year was New Years at San Jose. Next year is all about San Fran to watch the ball drop. The next year it's LA to go clubbing on New Years. The next year is Las Vegas to see the beautiful fireworks. Then the next year is New York. See...progressively more and more complicated and even cooler each year. Now it will probably end up that I am just going to spend each New Years in San Jose with some close friend/s.

So this school is trying to starve us or something. I swear. I am here at Chapman for this hellish thing called Interterm where kids come back four weeks early from their Christmas break and take a free class. That's just not cool. But yeah...that's why I'm here. And the big wigs here at Chapman all got together and decided that they wanted to take away our Interterm next year. Why? Not too sure...but they want to. The kids hate this idea and they kind of revolted and told the school what they thought. So...I figure that the school thought it would be funny to play a joke on us and take away our use of the caffeteria so we can't eat unless we spend money. That way we wouldn't like Interterm and would be happy for it to go away. Sigh~just can't win.

And added to that last section...it's hard to eat here in the dorm too. Our refrigerator is demon possessed and freezes everything. The freezer does it's job, but I guess the refrigerator part got jealous and wanted to freeze things too. So anything we put in there turns rock hard. And some things in there are already rock hard...like my piece of birthday cake I never ate. That cake is from October 7th, 2001. Hence it being rock hard. If anyone out there wants this cake I will gladly mail it to you free of charge...it would be a nice memento.

_______________________________________________
RANDOM THOUGHTS/FACTS OF THE DAY:
(this time I actually have some...YAY)

---In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of eighty years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do so). (It's all those stupid cartoons that make kids believe stuff like this...TV is the devil)

---Powdered Tea was once used as a snuff to stop bleeding noses. (though I wouldn't try it now)

---In the United States, 1982, the painkiller 'Tylenol' was spiked with cyanide. (anyone have a headache?)

---Blonde beards grow faster than darker beards. (not MINE....gosh....I was gipped)

---There are more living organisms on the skin of a single human being that there are human beings on the surface of the earth. (I think I'll go take a shower)
__________________________________________________________

I'm soon off to work on some stuff for school (ugh...it can't be time to go back to school already....NOOOOO!!!!). Then it's time for...uh...something. I'm not really sure what. I have a feeling that I am going to be VERY busy while working on the movie...and VERY bored when not working on it. Hey...it'll give me time to do things I need to do. Let's list what I need to do:

>>get a haircut...I'm starting to look like Hayley Mills from the original Parent Trap.
>>fix my USB port so I can use the new stuff I got for my computer.
>>eat...yeah...eating might be smart.
>>see Lord of the Rings again (Aaron wants to see it and he doesn't want to go alone...guess I'll see it for the 3rd time....YES!!!)
>>procrastinate...though it will be harder to do so now that I only have one class....I'll figure out how...it will be fun

Ok...time to go now...for real. I'll update later since I will be so bored. And hey...you can even write me and talk to me since I'm such a cool guy and I hate it when my inbox is empty. WRITE ME!!! greenmoose@hotmail.com DO IT!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net