Wednesday, January 16, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Cake...."We are building a religion..."
---feeling hypocritical

I'm pretty anti-big-corperation....but I'm drinking out of a Starbucks mug. Oh well...at least I didn't buy it for myself.

ACK...the spacebar just fell off my keyboard. Again. At some point many months ago I somehow loosened the spacebar from my keyboard...now it has tasted freedom and yearns for it once again.

Aaron has been messing with Photoshop recently and here is his latest creation:
(too dark? crank the brightness on your monitor for a few seconds...it won't hurt...I swear)

Notice the face on the wall behind me over my bed. Is that creepy to anyone else out there? Yeah...I think I'll sleep in the closet or somewhere safe tonight.

I was laying in bed earlier...just thinking or doing some other thing that I do when I am not occupied with entertainment...and I here a loud THUMP. I sit up and see Aaron's skateboard over close to my bed and Aaron on the ground. I put two and two together and realized that the skateboard that we often enjoy standing on in the middle of the room had come out of under Aaron's feet, and I was seeing the aftermath. I told him that we were going to hurt ourselves on his skateboard...and this is merely the first accident. If I don't update for a long time...I'm in the hospital because of the longboard.

While shopping recently I found a GREAT brand while looking for cookies. FMV. (For Maximum Value). Hey, it really WAS for maximum value. A whole bag of cookies for like $1.19. I chose those after looking at other bargain brands and seeing names like Droxies. I passed those because I couldn't help but associate that name with some kind of skin ointment. So FMV brand it was.

I've been playing allot of Fallout II recently. It's really a great game where you're this guy (or girl) trying to save the post-nuclear-war world from iminent danger as well as save your tribe from dying off. Good stuff. Play it.

Time to go and sleep. Or at least try to. I was sleeping the other night and had the misfortune of either dreaming of laying in bed not sleeping...or really laying in bed and not sleeping and not really knowing which situation was true. In other words...very little rest. So I will get some tonight if I can. OH...you have to download the video for Avalanches Frontier Psychiatry...that is a GREAT video. Right...I'm off! Bye for now!!!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net