Friday, January 18, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to the voices in my head
---feeling cyclothymic

I bought my books today for the next semester of school. Besides the initial shock of a 30 page soft-cover useless book being $25.00 used...it was a jolly time. And at the Chapman bookstore I made a great discovery. I found bottle-opener keychains emblazoned with the Chapman University logo. I guess our school figures if kids will be getting drunk...they might as well be reminded while doing so of the great institution that they belong to. On the way back from the bookstore I realized that our school just wants to make us suffer. Not only do they charge an arm and a leg...but then they give you your couple hundred pounds of books in plastic bags. Problem? Yes, I think so. The handles of these bags feel fine at first. But then you feel them slowly stretching out becoming razor thin and cutting off the circulation of your hands as well as nearly making you bleed. You have two bags...of course...so you can't switch hands or anything...you just have to walk back to the dorms in pain. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Last night a group of us went to the other building to watch the Godfather II. The problem was that Aaron has never seen part I, and I haven't seen part I for many years. So we were struggeling the whole 3 and a half hours with keeping up with just what the hell is going on. It wasn't easy...let me tell you. Then the whole group of us walks back to the dorm and takes the elevator and gets off and walks into the hall to go back to our respective rooms. Suddenly we all kind of stop and look around, confused as to when someone went and painted all the doors that were previously maroon to blue. It quickly dawns on us that we had gotten off on the third floor and not even noticed until we were halfway down the wrong hall. This was nothing new to me...I've done this multiple times...and I feel like an idiot every time.

There should be more caution signs like THIS.

And there should be more cool inventions like THIS.

Time to go. Yeah...just because.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net