Friday, January 04, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to the sound of Aaron's movie being edited
---feeling cloaked in desperation (that sounds kind of cool)

So I'm wearing a mesh shirt right now. Sarah gave it to me for Christmas and so I'm now wearing it. It's one of those things that you really don't know what occasion to wear it for. I mean...I could wear it casually...but then it looks as if I got lost on my way to a goth party. I could wear it to something slightly fancy...but then it looks like I am trying to make some kind of statement. I could wear it when it is cold out...but the holes don't help too much with coldness. I could wear it when it is hot...but the black makes me even hotter. So WHEN DO I WEAR IT!?! Why not now? Ok. Sounds good. And I keep getting people to stop and look at me though they never say anything about it...they just look out of the corner of their eye and then keep walking. Then they whisper to the person next to them. Hey...we're close to LA...you think people would be more accustom to freaks...but I guess not.

So our caffeteria service is pretty sneaky. But I'm sneakier! You see...they use foods that are only slightly edible in the first place. That means that after say...one day...the food is nearly unusable. But Aramark is pretty dang resourceful. We the students have been trying to find the recycled food every time we go into the caffeteria. Here is what we think is happening:

---the meat (from hamburgers or other meaty objects) is turned into an undescribable cassarole of some kind...or ground up meat for tacos
---the deserts, like the chocolate cake, are merely redecorated with sprinkles and some kind of cheap canned fruit
---the old cereal, like the Capt'n Crunch, is turned into "Cereal Bars" that look something like rice krispy treats
---my guess is the bad milk is turned into chocolate milk...mmmmm

It seems that I am becoming quite the connoseur (gosh...I think I mangled that word) of the movie Fellowship of the Ring. Yeah...I've now seen it 3 times! "Why?" you might ask, "Would you watch it three times when watching it even once makes your entire butt go numb after sitting for three hours?" I have a simple answer. Out of necessity. Ok...so that was a lie. But it sounded good. In all reality...each time there was a different person (or group) who had not seen it yet and I had...so I saw it again...and again. Hey, it's fine with me...I loved the movie. It's pretty dang good.

_______________________________________________________
RANDOM FACTS/THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY:

---mesh shirts...though long sleeve...are quite decieving in how warm you think they will keep you

---if is wasn't for Aaron telling me we should eat...I would spend all day in my room and never leave to consume edible stuff

---1 is the lonliest number
______________________________________________________

Off I go to tackle another nights challenges of finding food....finding entertainment...and finding some reason to justify my lack of accomplishing anything worthwhile. Sounds like a job for....me? Maybe. Maybe it's a job for Insanely Powerful Immune System Boy! Yeah, I didn't get mono or anything. My immune system rocks. But I don't know...IPISB doesn't look too cool embroidered on a cape. And why would I need a cape. My good immune system won't help me fly. But if it could that would be cool! Riiight. Anyway...I'm gonna go now. !!Adios por ahora!!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net