Monday, January 07, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---lackadaisical and antisocial
---listening to Counting Crows....mmmm....Round Here

Boy do I feel completely pathetic right now. I realized that if it wasn't for Aaron...I would not leave this room. Hence me not leaving this room until he got back from being the second assistant AC on a film shoot. Therefore I do not have crazy stories about people doing fun things, stupid things, or things at all for that matter because I barely saw anyone. But that won't stop me from writing another log...no sir.

But now that I think about it...I really don't have too much to talk about. I could talk about cauliflower or something...but that might get dull. So I won't.

Aaron and I had an interesting conversation in Del Taco just a little bit ago. We were discussing what it is that makes something "world famous." I mean really...what is it? Do you fill out a form and your food/item has to meet certain standards to ascertain whether or not it is world famous? Can people just throw that phrase around all they like? Could I go on E-Bay and sell a pencil as "A world-famous number 2 pencil" ? Del Taco has written on their fry bags, "World Famous Crinkle Fries." Gosh, I feel very uneducated with all the world famous items I have never heard about.

She says, "It's only in my head."
She says, "Shhh....I know it's only in my head."

Then she looks up at the building
and says she's thinking of jumping.
She says she's tired of life;
she must be tired of something.

Round here she's always on my mind
Round here I got lots of time
Round here we're never sent to bed early
Nobody makes us wait
Round here we stay up very very late **good song**

Our room is falling apart. You know how people buy houses that are "fixers" and they plan on working on them till they are in working condition again? Well...we didn't decide to get a fixer...our room just is one. The light fixture leaks when it rains, the refrigerator freezes anything inside (even on lowest temperature), and now our air conditioning unit sounds more like a dying weasel then an air conditioning unit...which is what it should sound like. (And don't even ask me why I know what a dying weasel sounds like).

____________________________________________
***RANDOM FACTS/THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY***

---"To get one's monkey up" means "to get angry"

---"To cut the mustard" means "to accomplish"

---"Mardis Gras" literally means "fat Tuesday"

---"High jinks" was a drinking game from the 18th century
___________________________________________

I've done quite a bit lately with the pictures and drawings sections. Go to artwork and go to both picture sections. The "non-college" section is all new. And there is some new stuff in the other picture section if you go to more pictures, then go to more pictures again. Hooray for new scanner! If only it worked on MY computer.

This guy looks pretty cool huh?

On another completely different note...this probably hurts huh?

And what the hell is going on here?

Riiiight. I'm gonna go now and play a video game or read more or do something else. Counting Crows is getting me all sad and introspective. Maybe I shouldn't listen to sad music. But that just doesn't work because allot of my music IS sad. Let's see here: The Cure, Red House Painters, Dashboard Confessional, Counting Crows, Coldplay, Juliana Theory, New End Original, etc...

So yeah...time to go...like I already said...I just didn't do it. Time to follow through with my words. Most posts later...for better or worse. Adios por ahora.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net