Tuesday, January 22, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to the credits music of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
---feeling the intense need to update my webpage for no apparent reason

So Aaron jumped off of his bed just a little bit ago and hit his foot on something and is now icing it on the floor with freeze-pops because of our lack of real ice. Then he ate them. But that is besides the point. He is now not as worried about the possibility of his toe being broken because it is numb and he can wiggle it...but from the painful sounds coming out of his mouth I'm sure it doesn't feel that good.

I left my contact lense case at my brother's humble abode the other night and didn't realize it until late the other night. So I put my contacts in a mug that I think had some dried milk on the bottom and sides. Though I put solution in the mug with the contacts, contacts float....hence the contact case forcing the contacts under the solution. The result was a pair of contacts that had been soaking halfway in a milky solution and were slightly hard. After prying it out of my left eye I decided that it was time to toss these ones in the garbage can. Once my eye returned from red to white...I put in some new contacts and now all is well. Except for the fact that now I can't take off my contacts until I get a new case and my eyes are screaming for oxygen which my suction-like soft contacts to not give to my eyes. Sigh~I love college.

If you have noticed that every once in a while the pictures are just not on my page...you have just about as much of a clue as I do as to why. I'm not really sure why it happens, but every once in a while a picture just doesn't work. Then I have to spend like 10 minutes getting it to work again only to find that it doesn't work again the next day. Sigh~I hate the internet.

Aaron just got out of bed, limped over to the micro-fridge, and grabbed some more freezer-pops for his now throbbing foot. He figures that freeze-pops are better than real ice because now he can ice his foot in bed, and then fall asleep while doing so, and they won't melt and get all over the place since they are in plastic wrappers. Smart. Resourceful. The kind of thing they don't teach you in college but should. Maybe I'll be driving him to the hospital tomorrow.

"My hands are small I know...but they're...not yours they are my own...they're...not yours they are my own." What in the world is that song about?!?

I found out today that one of the top guys at our school got stuck in our crappy, under-checked, expired liscenced elevators a while back. That's almost as funny as our president choking on a pretzel. Almost.

Why is it that whenever I jiggle the top of a coke can and do the little alphabet thing I ALWAYS get letters that don't have many names that go with that letter? Like q, z, and x. Am I destined to marry someone with some odd and slightly unpronouncable name? "And do you...quen...uh, quee...uh, um...quental? take Grant to be your lawfully wedded...."

VonMon 8: what are the requirements and products of light dependent and light independent reactions of photosynthesis?
greenm00se: I'm in college...I don't know that kind of thing.

AHHH...I felt something on my arm just now so I looked closer and a little spider was having a stroll towards my hand. *shudder*

Gosh...if they put THIS lebel on more foods...I would sure be careful with what I ate.

And if they put THIS label on more foods....I would be confused.

Time to go to bed. I think. I'm not too sure though. As you can probably tell by this entry I am in a slightly odd mood. But when is that not the case? Maybe I will lay in bed and ponder things. Or stare at that dirty spot above my bed that I am always thinking about cleaning but never do. Or sleep might be smart since I am getting used to sleeping till 11:something, and in a couple weeks I will have 9:00am classes. Hahahha...that's funny. Sigh~I'm gonna die. So yeah, maybe I should get in that habit of getting up slightly early now. (yeah right...but it was a nice thought). So uh...g'night everyone. Until next time. Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net