Wednesday, January 16, 2002

I normally don't update for like an entire day...but I have some interesting pictures that I felt the need to show you all.

My friend Kevin recently got a webcam. You know...if I had a webcam I would record my life and make it like one of those cool computer entry journal things like they had on Star Trek and like in all those horror movies where people enter a ship that has been abandoned for years and they go to the video log thingy and they watch it and hear people screaming and saying, "HELP US!! WE CAN'T ESCAPE!! THEY ARE COMING!!" ane then blood splatters on the screen and the people discuss what happened and how they are now in mortal danger because they are on the ship where those people died. Yeah...that's what I'd do. It seems that is also what Kevin did. And then he programmed his computer to send out whatever the last bit of footage was before the camera stopped if it stopped. Here is what I just recently got in my e-mail.

Looks like that was the end of poor Kevin. But at least we now know where he is instead of all just wondering why our contacts with him have been severed.

Aaron and I may look deceivingly skinny...but I assure you that we are both world champion body builders. Here is my proof:


So I told my friend that I would put up a picture of him with his huge sideburns. So here it is...a picture of Josh's huge sideburns. And....yeah, that is really all I have to say about that. All hail the sideburns of truth!


The Crow is cool. Ok ok...so I'm obsessed with him and wish that I was him. So why not pretend:

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net