Wednesday, January 16, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Rock the Casba...."...something something something...ROCK the casba...ROCK the casba..."
---feeling sedated

I have some good websites for y'all to go to:
(thanks to Aaron for the ninja inspiration)

*Ninjas are great...and cheerleaders are...uh...they're cheerleaders. So why did it take so long for people to come up with CHEERLEADER NINJAS!!!

*Speaking of ninjas...they rock. And the guy who made THIS PAGE new it.

* "Now you too can become your favorite Shadow Ninja, right down to the disguise, mask, and fighting tool..." Really? COOL!!!

How long should it take someone to understand that it is the slightly rare palendrome of a year 2002? I look back at things I have written and I still put 2001. Then later it dawns on me that I haven't taken enough care to see that I put the right date down. Then I feel really dumb. But hey...what's new?

**CORRECTION**
It seems that I made an assumption in believing that Kevin was dead after that picture I was sent. He recently sent another picture thereby ruining my theory that aliens had invaded his home and used him for awful experiments. I guess he was just playing with his webcam. Yeah...I was dissapointed too. Maybe next time.
**END CORRECTION**

Um...it seems that I really have nothing to talk about right now. I really started this update out of sheer boredom and now am reaping the results of my decision. I will end this update now or I will end up talking about something really boring and dull like quantum physics. Lucky for YOU...I know NOTHING about quantum physics...so the most I could say is...."is sounds hard." Right...I'm probably already boring you. So I'll stop now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net