Monday, January 21, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Weezer...some song off of Pinkerton
---feeling uneasy

You ever have a feeling of total uneasiness that is constantly on the back of your mind and you can't really explain why?

Um...click here (if nothing happens...I messed something up...no worries)

So my first real job so far for this interterm movie thing has been to babysit a room. It seems that a room that would have been closed had nobody been inside needed to be open. Therefore I was assigned the job to sit there in the room from 3:30pm to 7:30pm. Fun stuff! But it really wasn't that bad...I am somewhere towards the beginning of Stranger in a Strange Land by Heinlein. It's a really good book so far. From what I've heard and from what I can tell so far the message is purely pro-situational ethics and moral relativism.

I went to Blockbuster last night to rent a movie. The guy behind the counter seemed particularly talkative and wanted to strike up a conversation with us. He says, "Hey...I'll trade you her (pointing to a girl in our party) for the Trainspotting girl over there." I just kind of looked at him funny...so he further explained. It seems that some girl rented Trainspotting and then went back into the store to look at other stuff and wouldn't leave. So he was offering a trade. I just kind of smiled and handed him my card. Then he asked about the movie we were watching...gave his critique...and as I was walking out the door he said, "Hey...don't go committing suicide now...I've got dibs on that movie next." You sure meet interesting people in Orange.

I am completely and utterly out of things to say that would not border on inner-anguish garbage. So I'll go and I'll update later.

In the meantime...ponder this.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net