Friday, January 25, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to a playlist of Marvelous 3, but I think this song isn't really them. It's called "Dream" and talks about Hollywood and vampires and stuff. But I can't, for the life of me, figure out who it's by...oh well.
---feeling...like...yeah

Last night Aaron was on my computer using Google and their oh so creative "I'm feeling lucky" button. It takes you to the first page on the subject you type in. We found all kinds of cool stuff. Women pirates, a band named The Poptart Monkeys (though their music ended up being pretty genaric rock), and other fun stuff. It was a jolly good time.

Hey...go to THIS PAGE and see pictures of Blue Me...the interterm production I am working on. Ok, so I've done basically nothing on this project yet...but my job is just now kicking in. The editor and I got the dailies ready and showed them to the rest of the crew. I think I now know why people don't like post-production jobs while in this sort of environment. THEY ALL HATE ME!!!

No...really...I didn't have to get up at 4:00am three days in a row. Instead I went to LA and hung out at my brothers, went to a club, slept it, all sorts of good stuff. So now they are making fun of me...asking me if I'm having fun finally doing work. Yes...I am...so there...ha.

This school makes me laugh. Today there was some parent thing going on...I guess for them to see if they wanted their kids at this school. So I go to the caffeteria where they are all having lunch and I realize that, of course, they have much better food than usual. They work faster, harder, and better. The food tastes better and they have more selections. But we can say goodbye to that for tomorrow's lunch...no more parents to impress. Good ol' deception.

CLICK HERE

Heh...sorry.

You all might remember our little friends the ants that invaded our room a couple months ago. Well...they're back. They have been attacking Aaron's desk for quite some time now, but I have escaped. A little bit ago Aaron went into the bathroom and suddenly Aaron startles me by screaming at the top of his lungs, "STUPID ANTS! DON'T YOU LEARN?!? WHERE DO YOU COME FROM!?!" I guess we had ants in our bathroom. Then he opened the freezer and let our a scream. I guess some of the scout ants made it into and out of our freezer and told the rest of the colony about a bunch of really cold food. So a whole troop of them went into the icy dark cavern, also known as the micro-fridge freezer. Sadly there were few survivors. Hoards of little black specks covered the edge of the freezer...they had died it seems of the cold. Oh well.

I'm gonna keep this short because otherwise I will start getting boring. I actually have a couple things to do tonight (not things I have to do...just things I want to do). So I'll update more later. Yeah. Cool.

*shudder*

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net