Monday, January 14, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Cake...Satan is my motor......
---feeling slightly sick

Ooooooh. Check out the pretty pictures! Yeah, so Aaron helped me figure out how to make pictures into links after I figure out a place to host my pictures from. And now you get a new and improved, better than ever, more efficient, faster, cleaner, FDA approved, cholosterol reducing, fat burning, professional, super-easy to use, specially formulated, no chemicals added, only 2 grams of fat, scientifically engineered, all-in-one, perfect website!!! Enjoy.

There is literally nothing interesting to do in Orange besides go to the freaking Block. Hence Aaron and I having been there the past three nights in a row. Now don't get me wrong, I DO have a life...I just don't know where it is. And tonight we were just there because we were trying to find Aaron's long lost ID card. The movie theatre did not have it, so we went to the grocery store to bargain shop for edible stuff for our dorm room. I got some honey-roasted peanuts, some macaroni and cheese, and other stuff. Now I can be even MORE anti-social. Woo!

So um...our President choked on a pretzel and passed out. Does this seem laughable to anyone else out there?

____________________________________________
****RANDOM CRAP! WOO!****

---Does Gwar seem disturbing to anyone else out there or am I the only one?

---Is THIS really any less disturbing?
____________________________________________

I'm going to go and read now or something. Speaking of reading...you ALL need to read Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Chuck Palahniuk's Survivor. Then you need to tell me what you think. I am starting Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land for a little science fiction. Then it's on to finishing Fellowship of the Rings before I buy Choke by Palahniuk. Gosh...so much reading to do and so little time. Ok, so I have plenty of time with how little work I am actually doing here. But sooner or later I will be busy...I hope. So yeah...go click on the buttons to the left just to make me happy. And I would be even happier if you wrote me and told me how much you like/hate my website. I'll gladly post any hatemail on my website...good stuff. I'm off for now! Be back later! Bye for now!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net