Tuesday, January 08, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to New Order sing Run Wild (the new stuff...though I like old New Order too)
---feeling frustrated

So I feel a little rediculous right now. I went to the store before I came back to school and got a bunch of food so I don't have to live off of the inedble caffeteria food here. One thing I got was some Arizona Green Tea (with honey and ginsing). But the thing is, it's in this incredibly oversized bottle. It's like the size of a 40...only much much wider. So I'm drinking straight out of this gargantuon bottle because I'm a college kid and therefore I do not have any cups to put it in. And even if I DID have cups...why use them? Then you have to wash the cup out. It's so much easier to just drink out of the bottle.

If a year ago someone had mentioned to me something about a master chef...I would have thought of someone who could make a flawless soufle, or knew how to marinate a steak perfectly, or had delicious recipes that were like no other. But not anymore. I think that every master chef should be forced to try and make instant foods that include the instructions, "just add water." I swear...those things are near to impossible to make. You can't just follow the instructions...no...then you either get a watered down mess that is supposed to be noodles, or you get a dried up crusty pile of what was supposed to be easy mac. It takes improvisation, interpretation, and mad microwave skillz. Tonight is the first night that I actually made something with the right amount of water at the right temperature for the right amount of time. It still tasted like bland Italian food...but at least it wasn't MY fault.

I feel the insatiable need to dance. I think I just need to go to a club somewhere and go off in one of the crowded rooms and just go into my own little world and dance for hours on end till I am too tired to do much more than walk back to my car. I don't even want to dance with anyone...that takes too much extra energy...I just want to dance. Just thought you'd all like to know.

So if I could have anything as a pet...I would base it solely on how cute it was. Here are my choices:
(in no particular order)
*hedghog
*ferret
*chinchilla
*merekat
*Kate Hudson (I'm kidding Sarah)

I restart my computer right....because it freezes on me (nothing new). It loads up and then tells me that there is no mouse. Um...YES THERE IS YOU STUPID PIECE OF....*deep breath* I'm ok...really. I just hate my computer. So I have to restart it and then plug it in and that doesn't work so I keep on trying and finally out of nowhere it works again. Riiiight. I think that this computer hates me and just screws up merely to piss me off. Must be it. I think that this computer has an appointment with a 12-gague Remington double barrel shotgun...a couple buckshot shells should help clear things up. Or maybe a Smith and Wesson .357 stainless steal 6-shooter...six .36 specials would probably help lower my agression towards this piece of crap. Ok...no more...I'm getting all worked up. I think I'll go do something else before I really do hurt my computer and then all you poor people would have to suffer because you couldn't read my pathetic weblogs. Oh no! What would you do!? I'm not even sure if more than five people read this stupid thing...I guess it's up here for my own amusement. And that's just fine by me. I don't need all of you out there! *sniff sniff* Ok...so I do...I lied. I think I'll go before I offend like the one person who probably reads this into never coming back. Right. I'll update later...I never have anything to do...so it shouldn't be long before you can read more of me ranting. Fun times! ok...enough...goodbye for now!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net