Saturday, January 12, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Weezer playing from Aaron's CD player (they say that only the "hardcore fans" like Pinkerton)
---feeling like I'm learning nothing in school right now.

Alright....alright....so I feel like I'm learning nothing because I have been doing just that...nothing. I'm here for interterm...but in all reality I don't think that interterm exists. I think that the school is having us pay money to come here and they keep saying, "You will be doing something soon enough", but then you find that the next semester has started and you didn't do anything. Sure Aaron has been going out every day...supposedly to work on some movie. But I think that he's really husteling drugs on the street. You know...the kind of things Aaron has connections to: Durateston 250, Mifepristone abortion pills from France, Plenastril from Switzerland, and Masterone from Portugal.

Gosh...I wish I had an outfit like THIS guy!

Hi...I'm Grant...I'm a "wanna-be rebel." Or so I have been informed many many times. To tell the truth...I don't even think of myself as a wanna-be rebel...I just bend some rules every once in a while. Like last night. Aaron and I decided to go to a movie, but these outragous prices have gotten us to thinking that we deserve more than one movie per ticket. So we planned it out and went and saw Imposter...a b-grade sci-fi movie about a guy who might have a bomb in his chest (only actually IN his chest). Riiiight. We had some friends at the movies so before going into Imposter we stopped by Joe Somebody to say "hi" to them. We sat in the row behind them and started talking pretty quietly. The lady behind me clears her throat loudly. We keep talking and tell them our plans. The lady behind me clears her throat loudly. We sit back to watch a little of the movie. The lady behind us clears her throat loudly. By this point it was clear that she did not approve of our doings. Later our friends stopped by Imposter to tell us that they were going to go into Lord of the Rings. We said adou and then wasted some time after our movie ended walking around. We noticed some hightened security and overheard a conversation that went something like, "Yeah...there were some kids sneaking into movies..." and Aaron and I look at eachother and laugh. We then sneak into The Royal Tenenbaums and enjoy quite the good movie. I feel that my $7.00 was well spent.

In the last 60-something hours I have eaten a handful of pretzels, a garden burger, and a couple handfuls of candy. That really can't be too healthy. And the only reason that I ate the garden burger is because Aaron brought it back from the caffeteria. I swear I just forget to eat and my body for some strange reason complains more when I DO eat food then when I neglect to do so. And you all wonder how I stay so skinny.

Some of you might have tried to go to my page and noticed lots of little white boxes with little red "x"s in them. That was my sad attempt to put pictures on my page. The problem is that yahoo will not let me post pictures from their geocities site straight onto Blogger. I can't figure out how to upload pictures so I can put them directly onto my Blogger main page. Hence it not working. So if anyone out there knows how...do write me and tell me and you might get a little something as a reward. Like my complimenting your mad blogging skillz. Sorry...that's about all the reward you'll get. Or I'll put a link to your page on mine...I'd have no problem with that. And I have a good amount of people come to my site...so it wouldn't be a weak link.

____________________________________________
****RANDOM CRAP SECTION****

---THIS is why you should never let a weasel make you toast.

---THIS is why parents should teach their kids about sex, not books

---THIS is why dogs and cars do not mix.
____________________________________________

I'm going to go now and try and find something fun to do. But what is there fun to do in Orange? Not much, I can tell you that. And I can't go see my brother and hang out in Hollywood because he is in New York until tomorrow. So I'm here, lacking much food in my stomach but not feeling hungry, with like 1/8 of the people who go to this school here, and in persuit of something fun to do. Wish me luck...I'll need it. I'm off for now...goodbye.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net