Thursday, January 24, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to the Barenaked Ladies..."Edith we never really knew eachother anyway..."
---feeling insubordinate (can you feel insubordinate?)

I bought a little wooden tiki man who looks nothing like that picture a while back in a store called Black Market Minerals. His name is Ferdy. He sits on my dresser next to my desk. And he somehow ends up on the floor at least once every other day. I'm not sure how...but circumstances lead to him being knocked over constantly. Tonight I was lunging over Ed's chair to get to the phone and not only knocked over Ferdy...but proceeded to knock over two salt shakers and one pepper shaker that we ganked from the caffeteria. Aaron clapped at my incredible show of dexterity and skill.

Ooh...I added a new piece of artwork...so check that out. There's a link to the new page on the bottom. And I added a ton of new pics to the non-college pictures. They are mostly from Christmas break. Yeah...go there. And speaking of going places...I have a GREAT place that you can all go. It's called Grant's guestbook. It's real cool. And you get to sign your name and all that good stuff. Then you get to make Grant feel really special because you signed his guestbook. And don't we all want to make Grant happy?




Right...time to go and read or write or maybe do both. Speaking of writing...I added a new poem or two to my section. Just so y'all know. Seems that I will actually have some work to do tomorrow for this interterm movie thing. That is amazing! Actual work? Gosh. I wonder what I'm going to do since I won't have the entire day to sit in my room and do nothing. I'm sure I'll be able to deal. And you will all have to deal with this short pretty crappy update. Enjoy!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net