Thursday, December 20, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Erasure sing...er...track one from Cowboy...I don't know the name of the song (and no mocking me for listening to them)
---feeling cixelsid (yeah, it does say something)

So I just finished watching Office Space a little bit ago (though I missed the ending). Um...er...that...that's my....um...that's my stapler...I...er...I want...that is my....ok, but I'm going to have to burn the building down. If only we all had the same resolve as Milton...wait...maybe that would be a bad thing.

It is what now...December 20th? Yeah, and I'm not done shopping. And what shopping I HAVE done I am not sure about because I am terrible at picking things for people. I am a firm believer in gift cards and gift certificates...that way you get what you want. You don't have to pretend that what you got is cool and then secretly return it later and hope that that person never asks to see it on you, or see you use it, or anything on that order. Just give money. Or take someone shopping and then buy them whatever it is that makes them say, "OOOOOH!!!!!" Ok, not whatever that is...that could be bad because if you're shopping with a girl they might see a cute guy and say, "OOOOH!!!" and well...that could cause problems. Just use your best judgment.

Tonight I'm going to this murder mystery party thing. It's actually allot of fun. You buy these sets and then assign characters and come dressed up and take on the roles and try and figure out who did it and....er....ok fine...so I'm a theatre geek and this kind of thing entices me. SHUDDUP! I don't make fun of you when you watch sports on TV do I? Nooo. So no mocking me for actually doing something productive...in a way. But yeah....I'm a cowboy. No no no, that was not a random sentence that had nothing to do with the last...I'm not really a cowboy...I just get to pretend to be one tonight. And the problem is that I am supposed to be a rugged cowboy type guy, but the only costume I could drag together makes me look allot like Garth Brooks...the modern day cowboy...not a gunslingin' mystery man. Hmm. I guess it will have to do. But if I break out into a rendition The Thunder Rolls....it's not my fault.

I saw Oceans 11 last night...and I loved it. It always takes me a little while to go from "I really liked it" to "I loved it", that time has passed. Gosh, Steven Soderbergh is a genius when it comes to directing. I was talking about it with Aaron and we both agree that he has this simple way of telling a story that makes it very intruiging. Plus it is visually stimulating because of the editing and shots he uses. I want to see more of his stuff....including Full Frontal....the "sequal" to Sex, Lies, and Videotape (which I also missed the end of....but that time it was Aaron's fault.) So go support good ol' Steve and see OceansEleven.

Anyone who's been reading all this crap I write knows the saga of my car and all the poor Minimobile has been through. Well, it is in the shop again. But wait, it's not bad this time....really. I took it to someone who actually knew what they were doing....not %*$&%(^ Pep Boys. They fixed it (thank God) and then I drove it home with no problems. Then I took it to another guy here who knows what he is doing (he has to, he's German...so is the car....it just works) and he is fixing the heater, the odometer, and the clock. Then my car will be as good as...well...not new....it's 21 years old...but it will be back to it's good ol' self. Sigh~ (sigh of relief)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RANDOM FACTS/THOUGHTS OF THE DAY:

---Girls are the devil ;) (I'm only slightly joking)

---Where does your lap go when you stand up? I mean, you sit down and you have a lap suddenly....a newly named body part. You wouldn't say, "Come sit on my quads" or "These pants don't fit good around my lap." But then you stand up and...*presto*...it's gone. All the miracles and modern science and we still can't explain how a body part disappears.

---I need more sleep
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, so I'm going to go now. I need to do something (I have yet to decide what that something is yet) and then it's off to HELL...er...I mean....shopping. I need one more gift I think, not too sure, but I am hoping that that is all I need. And then I have to get dressed in my cowboy gear and work on my southern accent..."Howdy y'all." (I was really not meant to be a cowboy....goodness). I'll do some more updating later....I swear. E-mail me and tell me how much my site rocks/sucks...I would really apprecitate it...and maybe you will even get a prize! Ok ok, so last time I promised an Audi TT Roadster and didn't deliver....sorry bout that. But this time...I swear I'll make it worth your while. And if you don't write me....I just might cry....and you don't want to make me cry now do you? Didn't think so. I'm going now. Adios for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net