Monday, March 11, 2002

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers (Flea ROCKS!!!)
---feeling...utterly exhausted

First things first...I completely revamped my art section...so go there so my work is not in vein. Yeah, I know it's not that great looking, but I don't want to spend my entire life on something like a website. I have more important things to do...like stress out over schoolwork.

I went home this last weekend to San Jose, home sweet home. It was great. But sadly enough my entire family deserted me. My brother Chad was also home from LA, but spent the whole time at his friend's wedding and wedding activities. My sister Ashley was at a dance competition the whole weekend kicking some serious butt showing all those wannabes how to really dance. My older sister...well...we won't go there...she just wasn't home. My mom was with Ashley most of the time, and my dad was around. So I came home but very few people were there for me to visit with. I DID get some time to visit with our new dog Tiger Lilly. I would like to point out at this time that my family is now deserving of the title "criminal." You see...in California you can only have three dogs before you have to have a kennel liscence. Well, we have not 3, not 4, but 5 dogs. Gosh I'm glad I don't live there anymore. But this is the cutest little dog ever. It's a 1.5 pound long haired chihuahua...I swear you think you will crush it with a simple petting. Other than that...I spent all my time with Sarah who is a convienant 10 minutes away when I am at home. We hung out, watched movies (now I've seen two in the Kevin Smith series...only Dogma, Chasing Amy, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back left to go), and caught up a little. It was quite nice to say the least.

Sadly I had to leave at the end of the weekend, so I said goodbye to Sarah as we approached the security line. I made it through the line with no embarassing metal detector checks that involve taking off my belt and pulling the front of my pants down. As I walked through the airport I dodged the scurrying hoards plastered in American flag embroidered shirts and pro-America slogans showing proudly as if they were avenging those from 9-11 and giving all terrorists everywhere a swift kick you know where by showing other Americans who were showing other Americans who were showing other Americans who were showing other Americans that they are proud to be an American. I watched a lady with a cell phone contraption latched on her head that made her look more like an air-traffic controller with a case of skitzophrenia than an ingenuitive individual talk and laugh outloud to a seemingly invisible friend pass by countless little girls just coming from a dance competition with only one thought in their heads, "I hope the judges gave us a good score." I sat on the plane and listened as two guys hit on three or four girls sitting across from them the entire flight, never stopping with the corny jokes, the cheesy lines, the blatent come-ons, and all in some attempt to get them to go to a bar with them to get drunk after getting off the plane... and I'm sure their intent was not just to give away a few free drinks.

Gosh I love people watching.
_________________________________

It's time for RANDOME STUFF!!! YAY!!!
_________________________________

--Why don't they sell more stuff like THIS?

--I don't know about you, but Richard Simmons could make me lose weight. I swear I would run as fast as I could just to get away from him.

--But I would probably run even faster from a band member of Gwar.

Yes...I know I'm not a woman...but I still had to see which rock chick I would be.

Which Rock Chick Are You?


I feel as if I just wasted a WHOLE bunch of time by updating. I mean...I could have done so many other things instead. Sure I wouldn't have...but I could have. And that's the point. So I will go now and grieve my lost time by dressing in all black and being anti-social. Oh wait...I already DO dress in all black and I already AM anti-social. Dang...what do I do if I really need to morn for something? Nobody would know. This is a problem better solved another time. Now it's time to do something productive (or counter-productice...it all depends on how you look at it). Adios for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net