Sunday, March 03, 2002

Yeah...it's been a while. But I assure you all that I did not cover my body in tattoos and join the circus sideshow (though that has always been an ambition of mine), but was merely detained by insane amounts of work and very important secret missions that nobody can know anything about (gosh...just saying that makes me SO much cooler doesn't it?) If I haven't forgotten how, I will be updating again regularly due to large amounts of complaints...ok...so there were only 2...but that is large in my book. Right now, this is all you get because the secret missions detracted from my work time...meaning I have even more insane amounts of work to do. Sigh~the life of a cool person is tiring isn't it? (heh...can you tell I'm trying to boost my self-esteem? No...really...I know I'm not cool...I just like to play pretend) So get your kicks from this short entry and you will be reading more soon enough, as soon as my life returns to normal. Hmmm...no wait...if I wait till my life is 'normal' I will never be updating. How bout I just wait till my life calms down a tad bit. Deal? Deal. Catch you on the flip side (um....what the heck does that mean? I never use that phrase...something is wrong with me), bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net