Monday, June 17, 2002

Someone over at the Santa Clara Courts made a big mistake. They sent me a summons. That's right...they want me to sit in a court of law and listen to hours upon hours of pointless drivel and then discuss said hours of pointless drivel with others, mostly much older than I, and then decide the fate of some person unlucky enough to have to be in a court of law. This is merely a summons, and does not mean that I will be a juror for sure. Which is good. Then again...they pay you $15 a day to sit and listen to lawyers, which is more than I am making right now in my current position of joblessness. Maybe I will just ask to be a constant juror and that will be my job. A professional juror. Making a measly $15 a day. And deciding the doom of the unfortunate. Gosh I love power.

I'm reading the rest of the Lord of the Rings trilogy since I started it way before the movie came out and hadn't even finished off the Fellowship of the Ring yet. But in less than I week I polished off the rest of the 1st book...the 2nd book...and am halfway through the 3rd. And I would like to announce that I have been inspired. Some day I will name my kid’s names from LOTR. I mean...how much would little Mithrandir stand out in kindergarten? And wouldn't Sauron the Dark Lord strike fear into the other children...thereby insuring that he wouldn't be picked on?

So you can check out the Breakfast Epiphanies website and see a work in progress. I couldn't get the mp3's to work...but that is probably just because this computer sucks and has tons of problems. If you my fine friend can get it working...then you can hear some clips of the secret underground demo. And if you'd like a copy...I would be glad to send you one. The rest of the site will be continuously worked on until perfection. Nothing less. Or else Ed will be killed. I demand perfection.
_______________________________________________________
Oh...and I have a little experiment to try out. And though I often joke around on this website...I am very serious here. I am putting on a little contest of sorts. Anyone can play...and you really can't "lose" per se...or at least you don't lose anything but your dignity in your loss. But if you win...oh boy do you profit. Here are some rules and regulations:

--In an e-mail (to greemoose@hotmail.com) you prove that:

a)there is no God (of the Judeo-Christian belief system)
b)the Bible is false
c)Christianity is false

--And your reward...$100.

--Just take on one or all of the topics, send me the e-mail which I will then post on my website, and wait for my reply. If you can use logic, reason, and evidence to prove any of those to me, and my rebuttal does not show the fallacy of the argument...then I will send you $100. I have money saved up if you are wondering about how I'm always complaining about not having a job and then wondering where I will get the money from. SO...please tell everyone that you know who might be interested in this. I would love to get lots of responses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net