Monday, July 08, 2002

So the last few entries have been long, tedious, and just plain tiring. I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows that this is not going to suddenly turn into some site with a crazy religious guy spouting off about Christianity constantly. Instead I would like to talk about spiders.

From what I know, most insects don't attack you unless they are threatened. Right? I mean, a bee won't sting you unless you hit it or hurt it. But some insects will just go after you the first chance they get. Ticks (the insect I hate the most), mosquitos, and spiders. I woke up this morning, scratched my arm, and went into the bathroom. I put on my contacts, scratched my arm, and brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair, scratched my arm, then finally looked at my arm. I swear, some spider was just feasting on me last night. I've got five bites in about a six inch radius. Three of which are in the triangle shape, the other two are rogue bites. My first thought was general disgust at the thought of some little spider casually dining on my arm while I slept. My second thought was wondering why spiders bite in threes for the most part, and in a small triangle shape. I tried looking it up on the internet, but couldn't find anything. My brother just told me he thought it had to do with blood flow, or getting more blood, or something like that. I just wonder what I would do if I woke up to find some huge spider making a midnight snack out of my arm.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net