Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Ok, I stole this from Ed who stole it from Christina who stole it from someone else. It's interesting so I decided to join in the fun. These are questions that are all anwered by lyrics from one band that you like. These are all lyrics from The Cure (of course). Sorry that it's slightly depressing...but that's just how The Cure is.

1. Are you male or female?:

I wish it was all true /I wish it couldn't be a story /The words all left me /Lifeless /Hoping /Breathing like the drowning man

He'll never /Never turn away /Happy the man

Night time night time /Sets my house on fire /I'll turn into the melting man /I'll lose my life /To feel I feel desire

2. Describe yourself:

i'm running out of time /i'm out of step and closing down /and never sleep for wanting hours /the empty hours of greed and uselessly /always the need to feel again /the real belief of something more /than mockery if only i could
/fill my heart with love

3. How do people feel about you?:

Every night I burn /Dream the crow black dream

4. How do you feel about yourself?:

I try to laugh about it /Cover it all up with lies /I try and Laugh about it /Hiding the tears in my eyes /'cause boys don't cry /Boys don't cry

but there are long long nights when i lay awake /and i think of what i've done /of how i've thrown my sweetest dreams away /and what i've really become /and however hard i try /i will always feel regret /however hard i try /i will never forget

No I won't do it again /I don't want to pretend /If it can't be like before /I've got to let it end /I don't want what I want /I've had a change of head /But maybe someday /Yeah maybe someday

5. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend/crush:

he waits for her to sympathize /but she won't sympathize at all /she waits all night to feel his kiss /but always wakes alone /he waits to hear her say /forget /but she just hangs her head in pain /and prays to hear him say /no more /i'll never leave again /how did we get this far apart? /we used to be so close together /how did we get this far apart? /i thought this love would last forever

6. What would you rather be doing?:

Staring at the sea /Staring at the sand

7. Describe where you live:

Don't say what you mean /You might spoil your face /If you walk in the crowd /You won't leave any trace /It's always the same /You're jumping someone else's train /it won't take you long /To learn the new smile /You have to adapt /Or you'll be out of style /It's always the same /You're jumping someone else's train /If you pick up on it quick /You can say you were there /Again and again and again /You're jumping someone else's train

8. Describe how you love:

"If you die", you said /"So do I", you said /And it starts the day you make the sign /Tell me I'm forever yours /And you're forever mine /Forever mine...

9. Share a few words of wisdom:

The further we go /And older we grow /The more we know ... /The less we show ...

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net