Wednesday, September 18, 2002

"Her name is Lisa Paulson...her name...is Lisa Paulson..." and I can't help but start chanting that ever so lightly whenever her name is called during roll in my audio class. And speaking of quotes...particularly quotes taken out of context...here's a few recent ones from my life:

--"nudity is the basis of our friendship"
"yeah...who would have guessed?"

--"there should be no sex"

--"last summer I had surgery on my overies...that sure hurt...but if I could get paid for it..."

--"wait...did you say that experiencing God is like having sex?"

--"D-it, if you don't stop being a B I'll kick the F'n S out of you, you A" (said just like that)

So my sociology class...it sucks. Alright...maybe that's being a little too harsh. But the teacher is a feminist who has -- in three weeks -- succesfully blamed female mutilation, single parenting, rape, pressure to look good, lowering morals, and abortion on men.

So um...I got a new bass amp, I might be working at Schlotskeys, I'm going to be playing bass for our new drummer's CD, I was insanely inspired to do a really cool art project, and I've been writing allot lately:

please tell me slowly now
holding my hand right now
leading me forward
catching my eye

only the truth be told
only the lies feel old
only my heart feels cold
only today

can you see me inside
do you feel safe by me
can you trust what I say
is this all wrong

in all the time it takes
to prove that you care
it can be torn apart
and it's been done

please do not fake it now
remove the blindfold now
let's set the stage
let's not give up

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net