Saturday, September 21, 2002

What does Grant do when he is procrastinating? How about playing with the amazingly sad looking eggplant or aerating a coke can? Sounds good to me! Especially now that I have more time to procrastinate since I am deathly ill and stuck in my room. Oh, along with being deathly ill, I'm over-exaggerating. But I am sick and haven't eaten more than some macaroni and a bowl of fruit in three days. But does that stop me? NO! I've still been incredibly busy doing things like washing off the penis' and swear words drawn in the dust on my car, trying to figure out who the Spanish men in our bathroom were, and making prank calls.

transcribed prank call:

me: Hello sir, my name is Grant Paige and I'm from the HCFF. Can we have a minute of your time?
guy: Uh...
me: Great...we are selling light bulbs for handicapped children! These are wonderful light bulbs that last many years!
guy: I don't really want any light bulbs.
me: But sir...these are handicapped children!
guy: Sorry, but I really don't want any light bulbs.
me: But these children are suffering!
guy: *click*

So you wanna be a rock superstar? I do. And we all know that rock superstars break all the rules and get away with anything. So instead of destroying property, or having lots of sex, or doing tons of drugs, we wanted to break the BIG rule...the quiet hours rule. (now is when you all say "ooooooooh") It was 10:30pm and Breakfast Epiphanies decided to play plugged in. (once more..."oooooooooh") We were playing and I was in my own little world, my little bassist's world. Plus I was sick and not really all there. So we were jamming and I suddenly look up and see that we have about fifteen people watching us. We just had this huge audience in the lounge watching us on a Friday night. And they applauded! This gives me huge amounts of hope for our new demo CD and the shows we're trying to get. Plus I have a new bass solo that kicks some serious butt.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net