Sunday, September 01, 2002

The other day I was sitting in my psychology class thinking about getting a piercing. These are the kinds of things I think about when I'm in class. Piercings. And stuff like THIS. And it occured to me that I would be afraid to get a piercing for one reason...pain. Now I'm not talking about the pain of getting the piercing. Though I do have a subconscious needle phobia and I nearly faint every time I get a shot. What I'm talking about is the invitation for others to cause me pain if I have a piercing. Wouldn't it be way too easy for someone, in the heat of the moment, to reach over, loop a finger around the ring, and yank?

And then it hit me...if a gynocologist is called a gyno...couldn't you call a psychologist a psycho?

But that was a question for another day.

So I went to my sound design class where my teacher talked about how she loved to listen to Nelle...and whenever she did she wanted to take off her clothes. Hmm...should I be afraid? Maybe so since later we were talking about mics and she said, "Dynamic mics are like the missionary position. Dependable. Always there for ya'. Not the most exciting, but it works."

And now...um...it's time for some freestyle writing:

all the insanity (basic inanity) can't stand profanity candidly said
else i'll bed my unrest maybe contest the best since i detest all tests lest
wait...what am i saying decaying day-freying is staying not weighing
just playing around all this sound's not profound just around and around and
i go with the flow towing fast or slow-mo only so-so i know apropo
with dreams teaming and gleaming seeming interesting
see what i mean?

don't worry it's nothing.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net