Wednesday, September 11, 2002

I would like to tell you all that I have some insightful, introspective, meaningful monologue about 9*11. Or maybe a rousing speech against terrorism. Or maybe an anti-animal abuse message about Bin Laden and the gas dog. But all I've got are some slightly offensive quotes, and a few random stories. So enjoy!!!

I just got off the phone with one of Aaron's friends. Aaron was talking on the phone and says, "I think he is...", then turning to me he says, "Grant...are you single?" This led to me talking to someone I don't know from Oregon telling me about her friend Victoria who is single. And how they are all going to take a road trip later and I'm going to meet Victoria (who was described as model-like), and I'm going to really really like her. I just agreed and handed the phone back to Aaron. But hey, this does go along with the writing on the white board that says, "Grant, I love you. from a chick."
::
We have to pay money to my teacher for a play we are seeing in my philosophy of religion class. A couple people forgot the money. One girl raised her hand, and here is the resulting conversation:

girl: "I forgot my money...is there anything I can do?"
teacher: "Do you have kneepads?"
::
I might be seeing a Morrissey concert soon. I didn't even know he still toured, but he does...and I might be seeing him. Ok ok, so I do realize that most of you don't have even the slightest clue who Morrissey is, but how can you go wrong with lyrics like, "Most people keep their brains between their legs."
::
I will probably be assistant editor for a film called Crash and Burn. It's about an Opera obsessed lesbian, a half black/latino neo-anarchist, a pretty boy, and a hick who join together to get rich fast. But anyway...I wanted to see if anyone knew about the film, so here is the resulting conversation:

me: "Does anyone know about the film Crash and Burn?"
girl: "That's pretty innapropriate."
::
Last night we were freed of the oppression that is our window's screen. Emma helped us take it out. This resulted in me chucking a tennis ball out the four-story high window. And a paper airplane. I came back today from class and the screen is back in. I can only guess that Ed and Aaron did this to stop me from throwing a bed out the window next.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net