Wednesday, August 28, 2002

My first couple hours here flew by with unpacking. My first couple days here flew by with introductions, re-introductions, mass cleaning and class. And I'm sure that my year here will fly by in the blink of an eye. And according to the gas station attendent, the movie store employee, and the grocery store clerk...but best summed up by what the computer store worker told me, "School is great...after that, trouble. School is fun...after that, nothing but problems. That's when the problems start."

The night before I drove the six hours to school I went to my first concert. Yes, I'm now dirty and used just like everyone else. But I had a fantastic time. And I got some pictures with Aaron and Christina that will surely end up on the site. Of course you are now asking, "who did you go and see?" Don't ask. You don't know. (oh, and we got lost on the way there...of course)

That night we took more pictures.

The next day, school-Aaron and I went on a smoothie run for a bunch of friends. About 100 yards from the dorm the cardboard thing that is made to hold the drinks somehow dissasembled sending the drinks careening to the ground. The resulting explosion sent smoothie flying in all directions. Aaron scooped some out of a broken cup to have a taste while a cop laughed at us. I now have partially orange spotted pants.

Aaron attacked me with 10 open felt tip pens, streaking color all down my arm, while Megan wrote "I am sexy" on my hand and then told everyone that I was the one who wrote it.

I spent $370 on textbooks that I don't want in the least, and $180 on Windows XP which I don't want in the least. I could buy an incredibly nice acoustic bass for that price.

I just signed up for singing lessons, ate a bowl of EasyMac, and read the first chapter of three books.

Ah...college life is back in full swing.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net