Saturday, August 10, 2002

It was 5:45am and we were driving to Pismo Beach. I was drinking an Odwalla drink, which, if I remember right, was strawberry and banana flavored. I don't really like bananas, but I still liked the drink. I was in the way back of the van, which has cup holders on the sides. I leaned over and set my drink in one of said cupholders and it suddenly disappeared. I realized that the cup part of the cupholder was removed, so my drink fell into the inner recesses of the van. Which I found particularly funny. I leaned over to fish it out when a huge boom sent shockwaves through the car. I leaned up and looked at the windshield, which now had a smashed circle with a foot wide radius right in the center. Thin lines spiderwebbed from the circle and reached the very edges of the windshield. Everyone in the car just sat there and stared at it...dead quiet. Finally I said what was that? My dad responded with a rock, like it was a normal everyday thing.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net