Friday, August 02, 2002

I have once more donned the disguise of Lobster Boy whose main power is to scream really loudly when somebody pokes his sunburn. Luckily my sunburn is on my face, and I usually don't have people walking up to me and poking my forehead. When that starts happening, so does the murdering...and we all know that's a bad thing. The reason I am Lobster Boy is because I went to Great America and walked around in the sun all day. And one of the group had an un-needed wheelchair because she left the park for lunch and someone hit her car, so she got a wheelchair for kicks and got us to the front of all the lines. Being gimpy has its advantages. I would know. I'm gimpy in the brain. Oh, and Lobster Boy has one other known power...only he has this power whether or not he is firetruck red. You know the muscle that makes your eyebrow go up and down? I'll deem it the eyebrow muscle out of sheer lack of knowledge. Well, my left eyebrow muscle has been twitching for days. Yes...days. But it's off and on. And always at night. So when I'm trying to sleep, my eyebrow muscle twitches out of control. I'm still not sure how this amazing twitching power helps me, but I'm still doing tests. So for now, if you want to find me, I'll be running around at night. Not because I'm fighting crime, but because being in direct sunlight hurts too much.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net