Saturday, March 08, 2003

Hey guys...do you realize that yesterday rocked? We finally got our finished and mastered CD. We drew on bananas. Naomi's parents bought two houses...one of which I will be living in. I met a Rabbi who has acted in the Rocky Horror Picture Show. My printer stopped taking 3/4 of the papers I put into it and spitting them out covered in odd symbols and full of holes. I went thrift shopping. I used chap stick that tastes like Junior Mints. No...it really tastes like Junior Mints. Band practice went perfectly. We got flyers and tickets for The Mugshot with our name all over them (only it's 21 and up). And I could keep going, but you guys probably don't realize that if you use a dog whistle pressed up against the metal frame of a window sill it reverberates and causes a new frequency that lets the aliens know it's time to destroy the world. I just did that. So I have a few more things to do before earth's destruction in 0-800 hours.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net