Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I would like to make a toast. I would gladly hand out champagne, but not only am I too young to buy it, but I dislike the taste and ya'll are too far away to literally "hand" you anything. So I'm going to ask you to hold your hand up with a figurative glass of champagne in your hand. Like a mime. I was once told that mimes are actually serial killers who attract little kids merely to kidnap them. So um, yeah...let's not be mimes. The reason for this toast is that little counter thingy over on the left hand side of the screen. I have surpassed the 10,000 page views mark. Now we're all going to pretend that every time Grant goes to his own page (to see if HTML or pictures or posts worked) that little number did not go up. So this means that those times when Grant reloaded his own page 50 or so times in one day, it did not count...really...I'm serious. Ahem. But anyway! I'm not really good at speechmaking so I'll leave you guys to your glasses of champagne on a bright and early Wednesday morning. Cheers! And don't get too drunk. And if you do, don't blame it on me.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net