Monday, March 31, 2003

Today was one of those days where it seemed like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. There's just one problem...the way my bed is positioned against the wall, I can only get up on one side of my bed. That means if I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning that the only side of my bed I can get up on is the wrong side. I'M SCREWED! Anyway, I woke up and was ready to put on my contacts when I realized that I'm out. Strike one. I then called that urologist who violated me to check on some side effects of my last anti-biotic, but he wasn't even there. Strike two. I then picked up my new anti-biotic which was $120 for a mere two weeks worth of pills. Strike three. I didn't sleep last night, it hurts really really bad when I pee, and my glasses (which I am now forced to wear) are the wrong prescription. Strike four, five, and six. Now you might realize that there are only three strikes in baseball and I have just listed six strikes. That's because THIS ISN'T BASEBALL. It's...something else...something very unbaseball like...but with strikes. And not bowling. But anyway...I felt like complaining to all you nice internet people.

And P.S. for all you who want CD's...you can send a money order or a paypal order (e-mail me for the account) or just cash to us. If you want one, e-mail me and I can give you an address. It will be $5 (american) plus shipping and handling (about $1 more). Plus we'll give you a couple stickers and maybe a button or two. And these CD's sound really good...that is my pretendedly unbiased opinion.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net