Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Hey kids...guess what? In a mere couple weeks, this blog is a whole 2 years old! I KNOW! It's pretty amazing that I've been keeping this thing irregularly updated for a whole 2 years. The content has been mediocre, the writing has been 5th grade level, the grammar...oh goodness...I don't even want to think about it, but it has persisted in the face of hardship. In fact, I'm going to list everything that almost made this site no more:

--Boredom (in other words, not enough feedback that my site was amazing)...happened during the 1st month.

--Frustration (in other words, not knowing how to use code)...happened all the time and almost rendered my site useless.

--Memory (in other words, I forgot my password and didn't know how to get it back)

--Jealous Girlfriend (in other words, jealous girlfriend. now x-girlfriend. i didn't talk about her enough...or something)

Ok ok...so that wasn't some long list of horrible things that could have gone awry and didn't. It was a pathetic little list of pathetic little events that could have stopped my pathetic little site (I'm trying for pity here...is it working?) Oh well...here's to another year of talking about my embarrassing personal problems!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net