Thursday, April 15, 2004


Just Like in the Movies

There is something very liberating about cutting your hair off. Today, after a very belated midterm, I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. My hair was being particularly unruly. I have massive quantities of gel/pomade/goo that could have fixed the problem, but I went with the more drastic (and therefore more fun) method. I grabbed Ed's razor and buzzed off a good half inch of hair. Immediately coming to mind is Empire Records when the girl goes in the bathroom and cuts her hair off due to a big change in her life. Or The Royal Tenenbaums when Richie cuts all his hair off. But he tries to kill himself afterwards. Then again he did shave his beard before slicing his wrists. If any of you ever see me trying to shave off my goatee...stop me. Then again, I haven't seen my chin in what, 3 years? I almost want to shave it off just to see how I look.

What am I talking about? I so should not be given access to my own webpage.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net