Thursday, April 04, 2002

I have super powers...or at least I did for a short period of time. Earlier Aaron had the strange urge to go work out. I agreed to go with him since I know that I need it to; and this seemed to be the opportune time to do so since it has been months since I have lifted more than my bedspread to go to sleep. In my head I could still bench 185 lbs. and I could still curl 65 lbs. Heh...this led to a not so amusing realization, muscle deteriorates if not used often and to the same degree it was used before. So after making a fool of myself in a room full of buffed-stereotypical jocks, Aaron pointed to the super-high tech treadmills. Soon I was sprinting 2 miles. After the stomach cramps subsided and I realized how out of shape my lungs were, I stepped off the treadmill. I took one step and BAM...I felt like Neo from the Matrix..."Whoa!" Since I had been running at full speed for 20 minutes and not moving...now every step made the world around me see to move at normal speed as I moved at super speed. GO ON...SHOOT AT ME...I CAN DODGE IT!!! Then the awe wore off and I just felt like I was drunk and couldn't walk right.

It has been a while since the boyz in Prolle 406 taped edibles to the outside of the door for the hungry college students roaming the halls...too long in my opinion. The other day I found Aarons moldy orange on the ground and before I knew what hit me...opportunity was screaming in my face...quite loudly I might add. After half a roll of tape and some sticky notes proclaiming, "FREE: Moldy Orange", we were ready for the fun to ensue. Sadly...not too much fun did ensue...and I made no unhealthy attachments to the comestibles. Someone took the orange and left a note saying, "Thanks." Glad I could help the needy.

I had a dream the other night that I was fighting in an urban war...dodging bullets (no...not like Neo)...shooting the enemy...and barely staying alive. It was really quite frightening. After we won (who is 'we' ? Dunno), we regrouped. Only about 10 of us made it. I started crying on the shoulder of the general because of post-war trauma. I had almost died. But then the music started blaring and we were dancing in choreographed fashion and singing in unison...musical style. But I didn't know the dance (guess I missed that day in bootcamp) and was always one step behind. Hey...why has nobody made a war musical? I'm telling ya...untapped potential. This also goes along with my deam last night that I didn't know the monologue that I was supposed to give for my drama class (though I'm not in one). It seems that I have a fear of people expecting too much of me when I know that I can't deliver. Or maybe I just eat too much chocolate before I go to sleep.

I had a whole lot to write about...like the strip tease taking place earlier, or the fact that I'm not wearing any underwear...but I can't seem to remember too much of it. Oh well, it's you guys who miss out. Gosh I need sleep. Or maybe this is all due to the fact that everyone keeps calling me "Grunk." Or maybe it's due to the fact that the fire alarm just went off causing massive hemmoraging and bleeding eardrums as all the kids had to pile into the street so they could check the rooms just to find out it was probably just some kid smoking pot. Or maybe I need to stop before I say something incriminating (like I haven't already). Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net