Saturday, April 27, 2002

It's just laying there, flaccid, where I normally sit. The wrapper is torn in two, each piece laying on a subsequent step. Though it is not my first reaction, I do applaud the audacity of those two people. To understand fully, you must have a clearer picture of the location of this now tainted spot. There is a stairwell that leads from the 1st floor of the building to the roof. The roof stairwell is a dead-end to anyone lacking a key. I have, on many an occasion, tried to get onto the roof. But that is completely unrelated. I sit on the top step and talk on the phone because of better reception and privacy. It just so happens though that nearly every time I am there, at least one person ends up peaking around the corner as they are making their way up or down the stairwell. It would be impossible to hide. But hey...when passion hits, you gotta do something about it. Or something like that.

Now I use the middle of the stairwell when on the phone.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net