Sunday, October 12, 2003

.
One Wedding and a....

Today I went to a wedding and saw a car crash. You might think that I'm saying that I went to a wedding during one part of the day and saw a car crash during another part of the day, but no. I went to a wedding, and there I saw a car crash. The ceremony had just started (it was outside) and about a quarter mile away I heard a SCREEEEEEEEE so I turned my head in time to see a car careening through an intersection, trailing clouds of burnt rubber, fishtailing for a good 50 feet into another car. You could almost feel the crumple of metal. Throughout the rest of the ceremony police sirens were wailing, ambulences were speeding by, and traffic was piling up. It was a good wedding.

Tonight I went out for a belated birthday drink. A big group of us went to Fridays and I got a Long Island Iced Tea. Ed and I fought with plastic swords, Ua built huge monuments out of glasses, forks, and plates, I sucked down an entire helium baloon and sang I Will Survive with Faye, I got a free cookie ice cream dessert thingy, Brett got alcohol even though he forgot his ID (he used his receding hairline as proof of age), I spat chocolate upon Kim's arm, and I had a wonderful time. Wonderful indeed.

Well, now it's 1:00am and I have to get up at 7:00am for church. Last night I couldn't go to sleep till 5:00am...let's hope that doesn't happen again.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net