Thursday, October 16, 2003

.
Reverting to My Sophmoric Ways

I go through phases. I started out this blog with high hopes. Then I dashed those hopes upon the proverbial rocks of the proverbial ocean of proverbial dispair as I realized it was more work than I intended to put into it. Then I changed my mind. Then I went in and out of using lots of cool links. Then I thought it would be cool to write about lots of tough issues. That pretty much failed. So...I thought I would go back to the cool links. Yeah yeah, I realize that that last link was just a dancing penguin and really had nothing to do with cool links. But I like penguins. And I could pretend that I meant that that link was cool because it was a penguin. Or something. I'm sorry. sorry, sorry, sorry. Ok, did I make up for having a non-related link with those three? Seriously...what's up with that weird alien turtle thing? I really have nothing to say. Ummmm.....bye.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net