Wednesday, October 15, 2003

.
Kill....Grant?

I'm really good at hurting myself. And in some sick way, I enjoy it. Woah...hold on a second. Before you judge, I'm no masochist...but there is some satisfaction I gain from having a wound. You know how people like to swap scar stories, and whoever has the worst wound and the most horrific story wins? Well, I play that game with myself. I don't hurt myself on purpose, but when I do hurt myself, I take pride in my injury. Remember when I broke my toe a couple months ago? Well, deja vu. I was walking to the bathroom, with my contacts off, and I smashed the same toe from the same foot on the same door. After getting up off the bathroom floor, I wiggled it, decided it wasn't shattered, and went on hobbling through the rest of my day. I'm pretty sure it's broken again. Then, last night, I sliced my thumb open on a piece of broken mirror. Today I smashed my hip into the banister, leaving a gigantic red welt. Oh, and I have some huge bruise on my knee and I don't know where it came from.

In ohetr nwes, I'm srue taht you all konw all auobt the sutdy form smoe big sohcol taht syas we hmunas can raed egnilsh eevn if the ltters are all mxeid up....as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetrs are the smae. So, in sohrt, I'm ttaloly saeltnig tihs form all toehs mroe wttiy tahn me. I aopolgsie to you, if you are rdaenig tihs and you hvae adealry dnoe tish.

In evn othr nws, my csn Ryn dcdd to mke fn of ths stdy by mkng up hs own stdy in whch the hmn rce cn rd englsh tht hs no vwls, as lng as the frst and lst lttrs are the sme as the orgnl wrd. Sre ths is cmpltly ldcrs, bt thn agn, so is a stdy tht sys we cn rd englsh tht is all mxd up. It's cmpltly uslss and mst lkly cst an absrd amnt of mny. Pls, I'm sre tht mny of yu who are rdng ths hve no cle wht I am typng, whch mks it all the mre fn. Hhhhhh, yu dn't knw wht I am syng! Ok, srry, I'm dne.

If you haven't yet figure out...I'm kinda tired but can't sleep...so I'm taking it all out on you, my subjects. My loyal subjects. Muwahahahahha!

Ok, I'm going to bed now.

But first....the best quote of the month: "I know it's a cat, but I still want to see if it's a monkey."

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net