Monday, October 06, 2003

.
An Apple a Day

Ok, I've done the unspeakable. I am sitting at my computer, but it's not the same computer, it has a little "apple with a bite taken out of it" symbol on the monitor. Those of you who are somewhat smart will now think to yourselves "Oh no! Another poor soul has been abducted by the dark side! Not another Apple user! Noooooo!" Or maybe you'll just think "Apple sucks." Or maybe you'll bunch up your brow and look like your thinking real hard and then say "I want some macaroni and cheese." But whatever it is you say, you will not sway me from my decision to start using a mac. "Why?" you ask? (or maybe you didn't ask, but I put the word into your mouth and made it seem like you said it...you see...I'm a vantriloquist) "Because," I will say. Because the G5 is the most powerful personal computer on the market. Because I can actually be an editor now. And because it allows me to easily listen to Zeilsteen, the Netherland, Dutch, Holland internet radio.

In other news...I'm turning 21 tomorrow. Yes, yes...as of tomorrow I can buy alcohol. And that's about it. Weeeee. 18 is such a bigger deal than 21. Plus I still have to wait till 26 to rent a car. And I still have to wait till 55 (65 in some places) to get a senior citizen discount at the local movie theatre (by that time movie prices will be, on average, $35 a ticket) But yeah, maybe I'll get a glass of wine. Or maybe I'll down 3 Audios Mother F*****S in a row and collapse on the concrete outside of some shady bar, only to wake up having had my wallet stolen and my body peed upon. Or maybe not.

In other other news, I have no other news.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net