Monday, November 05, 2001

I think that I have figured it all out. Well, ok...only part of it. The part having to do with energy drinks. Energy drinks like Red Bull and Sobe Adrenaline Rush are just placebos. The companies who make them have figured out that if they put some bitter tasting liquid in a can, throw a whole bunch of unpronouncable chemicals in, and write, "energy" on the front, people will buy it. Even me. And as your body slowly dies from the terrible chemicals, you think that you are being energized, so you want more the next time you are tired. Soon you are an energy fiend spending all your cash on drinks like 180, Double E, and Shark. I think for now on I'll stick with something safer, like triple espressos with a shot of vanilla. Mmmm.

It's now time to discuss another of my shortcommings. I'll be the first to admit that I look young. Now, this isn't always a bad thing, not at all. When I am 30, I'll be happy to look 25. But when I'm sitting in the emergency exit row of an airplane and the stewardess asks me how old I am, I tell her 18, then I see the sign posted above me, "It is prohibitted for a child under 14 to sit in emergency exit row", now that's just plain rediculous. And if I shave my goatee I look even younger. Ok, time to list the pros and cons:

Cons:
-I will be carded for years to come after I turn 21
-I will have trouble with girls because they will think a younger guy is hitting on them
-When I get married, people will ask me if my kids are actually my siblings

Pros:
-I can get into movies for the child price
-I can eat off the child's menu
-I could act in movies as a younger character
-When I'm older, I can flirt with younger girls...and nobody will know the difference

You know what? Everyone wants to be an actor (ok, fine...or actress...I'll be politically correct, but only this once). But not me. I am fine being behind the scenes. I'll tape it, or direct it, or edit it, or anything else. It always seems that when I act in anything I get beat up, maimed, killed, or something similar. Every time...I swear. (I think that someone's trying to tell me something). So I went off to work on Aaron's movie, where of course I get beat up. So I have to run around a corner, in flip flops, and then bail and hit the cement at full speed. After the third take, and a little blood loss, we get the shot right. Then I have to lay on the ground and get rolled over, stripped of my valuable posessions, and kicked in the side twice. After, oh, 8 takes we get this one right. So by now my hands are red, my side is bruised, and I am covered in black sooty crap from the sidewalk. Man, acting is such a glamorous career.

I have to go and work on a paper now. Once more I procrastinated. It's due at 9:00am tomorrow, and I haven't even started. Hey, who says I can't whip out an excellent 5 page paper in an hour or so? Last time I did it I got an A. This lesson has merely taught me that I can get away with procrastination. No good. Then again, I had a teacher give us a 10 minute shpeel about the grading system and how dumb it was. With infulences like that, how could I care about grades? I'm off. Check out the poetry, I added some new stuff (some links aren't working yet because I have no work from them). So, if you have any poetry, or artwork...I want an art section as well, please send it to me! I want! You can also send me hate mail...I'll post it if it's any good. Alright...write me or something. Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net