Sunday, November 11, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Joydrop sing American Dreamgirl
---feeling unfettered

AHHH! I didn't update yesterday. I can't believe it! LOSING VIEWERS! Ok, so I don't get enough people visiting my site for it to really matter. And it's not like getting people to come to my site does me any good. Well, besides the self-esteem boost. Speaking of self-esteem boosts. I really like them. It's SO nice when people just walk up and tell you something really nice for no apparent reason. There are just certain situations where you can suddenly look at yourself and be like, "Ok, maybe I'm not so bad." Or maybe that's the lack of sleep talking.

I shot my movie yesterday, and of course everything that could possibly go wrong did. Ok, so that's a lie, but lots of crap that normally wouldn't happen did...stuff that only happens when you are shooting a movie. It's like the evil movie spirits see me with the camera and say, "Hey, let's screw him over so he can't shoot his movie!" I think I will now bring an exorcist with me on all movie shoots. So my brother gets here late, first bad thing, we couldn't start shooting as soon as possible. Then he gets here and we go to his car to shoot some location shots (since $&%^ Boys, er..I mean Pep Boys screwed my car over) and we get in, and he turns the key and then looks very confused as his very large 68' Bronco engine is not making it's normal loud throbbing sound. His car was dead. His car never dies. It was dead. So we have to use Stephanie's car (the lead actess in my movie). Then later we are shooting on the football field and...well...they lock us in. I don't know exactly what they were thinking, but they locked every entrance/exit. Therefore we had to climb the fence. Then Aaron's camera (which I was using because, yet another problem, I couldn't get the nice Canon GL from my brother's friend) gets really low on battery. Shoot. So we try and consolidate battery power used...not easy. And lastly, after I got my car jumped, I realized that I forgot one of THE key shots in my movie...and my brother is going back to Hollywood (in his car that broke down on the freeway) and he needs to be in the shot. Shoot. So I figure out how to fix it with editing. Sigh~this movie thing is really a love hate sensation.

I UPDATED MY PICTURES PAGE!!! GO SEE IT!!! I even added a fun little poll if you go to the second pictures page (ok, so Christina added the pole...but it's on my page...so there). So yeah, go!

I was in the caff. (I only abbreviate that word because I don't know how to spell it) this morning and was watching as hoards of people were sticking their bread products into this conveyor like machine that is supposed to cook it. But as I watched I noticed bread go in, but no bread come out. Was this some kind of new electronic toy like those stupid dogs and cats but now you can feed it? Or were people taking bets on how much they could shove into this maching before it would burst into flames and burn down the entire building? My guess is that, despite watching other's food being devoured by this innanimate object, people didn't expect it to happen to them. Oh yeah, and don't do what that one girl was doing...sticking metal objects into other metal objects that are plugged into those little holes in the wall is not a good idea despite what your enemies tell you.

I am not even awake right now. Not at all. I went to sleep at some time after 5:00am and got up some time a little after 9:00am. That isn't very much sleep. I feel kind of drunk right now. Only problem? I have never been drunk so I can't really make that comparison. Ok, I feel like I think I would feel if I was feeling how a drunk person would feel.

My roommate Aaron just sat up from his nap and says, "Who is getting mad? And how did my pencil break? Maybe I karate chopped it in my sleep." This is amusing. I like playing with people's minds when they are tired.

Speaking of tired...I need to go. It's time to rest or something. I don't really have anything else planned for today. I need to edit. Mmm. Editting movies. Mmm. (are there two "t"s in editting?). Right, anyway. Go to my pictures page...more will be up soon. And send me stuff. You all ignore me and don't send me anything. SEND IT NOW. Right...sleepy time. Or something like that. Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net