Thursday, November 08, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to the Barenaked Ladies singing Breakfast at Tiffanys
---feeling unmotivated


So I have to do that whole director/producer/cinematographer/editor/composer thing this weekend. If it was up to me, I would have someone hand me a bunch of tapes and say..."hey, make me a cool movie." Sadly, it doesn't happen that way. At least not on the level I am at. What level am I at? I'm at the level where I scramble to get anyone possible who can act for me (hence my brother being in every one of my movies), scramble to get any equipment I can (hence me using my brother's friends equipment), and scramble to edit the movie as quick as I can (hence editing at 4:00am). Yeah, I can't wait till I actually have people working for me.

Last night I was so incredibly out of it...and I don't even know why. It was kind of like when you are trying to deal with something so you overcompensate by acting really goofy. I would actually have to think before I would talk or my sentences would come out something like, "So, I was going class, er...going to class when...." and then I would just stop with that blank look on my face causing the person next to me to look at me, wrinkle their eyebrows, and ask me what the heck I am talking about. And I wouldn't know. I went to the store and got some chips and cheese dip (I'm addicted), some Skittles (king size baby), and some Macaroni and Cheese. I really wanted macaroni. Like, allot. Maybe it was because of my weird mood...who knows. So I get back to my room and show Aaron my newly bought macaroni and cheese. I smiled real big and he said, "Uh...don't you need milk and butter for that?" I kept smiling and immediately said, "NO!" But of course curiosity overtook me and I looked at the package and...of course...you need milk and butter. My smile faded and I shook the macaroni wildly out of frustration until the box flew out of my hand and landed across the room. So I sulked and ate my chips and skittles.

You know another thing that made me angry last night? I got no mail. I never get mail. I get stoopid stuff from Chapman that I don't want. Nobody loves me. Maybe it's because I don't mail anybody. No...wait...I'm the college student. People are supposed to take pity on me and send me care packages! Oh well.

Well, I'm off to get some lunch, then off to work out again (I'm still sore...this should be interesting). I will probably get bored and write more later today (aren't you lucky! Two posts in one day!!!) But for now, I need to try and find my shoes in this pile of stuff on my floor. Maybe it's time to clean again. Hey, at least we have garbage bags now...things aren't as bad as they could be. Anyway...I'm gonna try and get some pictures on later today if I can steal Christina's webcam. If not...too bad for you...you're really missin out...I'm tellin ya. I'm off! Bye for now!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net