Saturday, November 03, 2001

Ok, the internet sucks! Sure I still use it...but I hate it. It's a Love Hate Sensation as Kenna would say. As you noticed I didn't link to Kenna because those FREAKING IDIOTS WON'T GIVE ANYONE ANY INFORMATION!!! Ok, I'm not bitter. I really love that band, but their website tells you nothing! Nobody knows who they are....I think it's just one guy. But they/he/she/it rocks the free world. Aren't we lucky we live in the United States? Sure we are.

If anyone is missing a little bunny rabbit...I know where it is...er...was. It was hopping around the parking lot outside of the radio studio last night. By now it is most likely a brown, white, and red splatter on the pavement. But now at least you know where it is.

So, Dawson's Creek is on. No, it's not on TV at the moment, but it was taped and is now being watched by Christina. Why? I don't know. The show already cleared Aaron from the room because of the terrible use of introducing the plotline, the cheesy music, and....oh...wait...I'm probably offending like half of my dorm right now. I don't want to die...so maybe I'll say that the show...is...good. Sure it is. I just find it amusing how people get SO into it! Christina is about to cry right now....hehe. But people get SO into shows on TV. Now me...I don't get too into TV. I DO like SOME shows. For example, there is this section of shows on called Adult Swim. Those shows amuse me. When you can watch a show about a container of fries, a soda cup, and a glob of meet who are trying to foil a group of leprechans who are using a rainbow machine to steal people's shoes so they can take over a small part of the world? Or a show about a man who gets stuck under a soda machine and his friends are in Japan touring with a Japanese rock star so they can't help him as the soda machine shoots cans at his face and a scorpion attacks him but soon becomes his friend and defends him from the cleaning robot that has an evil streak. Now THAT is what I call entertainment.

So last night I bought some more Fritos. I only realized this when I got back to my room. I didn't even realize that I got more of them. Then I looked over and saw their giant logo on the bag, "I know what I like and I like FRITOS CORN CHIPS!" Wow, that is some pretty unabashed manipulative advertising. I mean, what if I DON'T like Fritos? Huh? Well, I do...but...that's beside the point. What if I didn't and they were telling me that I did? Or maybe I didn't like them and now I do because they told me that I liked them. Sumbliminal messages are everywhere! Ok, so text written on the side of a chip bag isn't really subliminal...but I'd like to think that they are using subversive advertising techniques to suck me into their corperate world.

I have to go. I'm off to make a copy of my movie I made to give to my brother...since he is in it. And then I'm driving to his place in Hollywood to hang out. We'll see a movie or something. So yeah...I'm going. I know that this post wasn't too cool or anything. But then again...neither am I...so it fits. I'll be writing more later. SEND ME STUFF TO PUT ON MY PAGE...LIKE POETRY! Mmm...poetry. I'll be back later. That's all for now. All your base are belong to us! Bye for now.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net