Sunday, November 18, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to something by Marvelous 3
---feeling FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! (wow, haven' t been able to say that in a long time)

Goodness, I haven't updtated in a long time. I have way too much to talk about (if I don't forget it all by the time I finish this sentence). I'll try and give an account for the last couple days and we'll see what kind of fun we can have.

So I finally got my mail. No, it's not from someone I know...it's even better. I got my Adbusters Magazine and it rocks...like always. I just love it. Go there...read. Mmm. I also got my movie I ordered from Amazon, La Cite Des Enfants Perdus, or in english: The City of Lost Children...this movie is great. See it. I'm not sure how, I guess you can try and find it to rent. But see it. Then I decided to go to my brother's place to go to a club. I left a little late, but I thought I would be fine. I-5 was fine...I got to 101 in record time. But then I tried to enter 101 and all hell broke loose. There was some kind of traffic problem that slowed the speed of traffic from 70mph to just a little faster than that little old lady you are behind driving in a one lane road when you are in a huge hurry. I finally got there with no road rage occurances (luckily) and all was well. Chad (my brother), Jamie (his friend, who is a guy, though his name is Jamie), and me (you know me) went to some club to dance. I don't even know the name of the place, but it was loads of fun. It's kind of weird for me to dance with people I don't know. You suddenly find yourself dancing with some random person, so you of course need to introduced yourself, which goes something like this:
me: "HI...I'M GRANT!"
girl: "BRANT?"
me: "NO...GRANT."
girl: "BRENT?"
me: "NO...GRAAANT."
Not like it even really matters. I will never see these people again, and they won't remember my name in all of five minutes. But hey, it's still fun to scream at the top of your lungs and feel like you are barely whispering. And the music just plain rocked. They were blasting remixes of the Cure, Morrissey, Depeche Mode, etc... The place closed and we all had to go home. So after I got back to Chad's place, I pulled out his friend Ky's bongos to play them. So at 4:00am or so we were blasting techno and banging on bongos (probably to the dismay of the neighbors....oh well). Then I got to sleep...on the hard wood floor. One more I have been able to reconfirm my beliefs that sleeping on hard wood is not comfotable. So I "slept" for a while till it was time for lunch. We all went to this place called the Griddle that has some GREAT food. We sat down at the bar and I no longer wanted my tasteless gum, so I did what any normal person would do and put it in my napkin. Then the waiter did something not any normal waiter would do and he gave me a new napkin and slid my previously gum contaminated napkin over to the spot next to me...unbeknownst to me. Halfway through eating I looked over and saw the little bulge in the napkin the the man who was eating next to me. Ok, that's gross...but it's not my fault, I swear. So after we were bugged by this guy was screaming, "Join my fan club!!!" He was trying to sell t-shirts with his name and face on it. I had to go home later and decided to take a detour to get gas...bad idea. I, the king of misdirection, got lost in LA trying to find 101. Only problem, they purposefully try and confuse you, I swear. There were signs that said "101" with an arrow to the right, those signs meant turn right on this next street if you want to get to 101. Then there were signs that said "101" with an aarow to the right, and those signs meant to stay in the right lane if you want to get to 101. You might have noticed that those two descriptions of the signs were identical....because the signs were, they just meant different things. Stupid Los Angeles. Now I'm back, and uh...yeah...that's about it.

Hehe, I was in the bathroom and I hear my friend Chelsea say, "If I was a boy I would dress like Grant...well, no....nevermind." So I walk out to tell her she hurt my feelings by not wanting to dress like me and I notice that she is wearing green pants and a black t-shirt....just like me. We had a good laugh over it.

I need to go now. I have some stuff to do, then I have some more stuff to do, then even more stuff to do. Most of that stuff is actually just procrastinating and goofing off, but still....I have to do it. So I'll update later....if I feel like it. Bye.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net