Saturday, November 10, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Our Lady Peace sing 4am
---feeling braindead

I just got back from the beach. It really reminded me of how much I really hate being with a bunch of people I don't know very well (hence my lack of party-going). I had some friends there, but I spent allot of the time just sitting there staring at the fire. It brought back some pretty powerful memories, so I really wasn't into the whole group thing going on. Then the cop guy came around in his car shouting into his megaphone telling us all to go home. On his second pass I guess he was getting bored with his job so he decided that he would tell us like he was a pirate, saying, "You all need to be putting out the fires now me maytees. The beach closes at 10:00...arrrr....muwahahahahaha." I wish I had a megaphone. So we left before we got to hear any more of the cops impersinations. Now I smell like bonfire...I like it.

So we were shooting even more of Aaron's movie today, the scenes we didn't get the other day. We went and got a grill to shoot a shot with heat waves (don't try this at home...I mean it...you'll kill yourself because of the extreme frustration it will cause you), and went to the same parking lot as last time we did this. We set up the grill, and this guy came up to talk to us. He asked us if we were the ones who left the smoldering pie tin with glowing embers in the parking lot the week before. Um...no...that wasn't us. Must have been somebody else...somebody else who was also trying to have a barbecue in the parking lot of Ralphs. Then the idiot wouldn't leave us alone. He wanted to impart upon us all his knowledge of movies in what seemed like vein attempt to get in this movie. "Yeah, so allot of people are going to film school because of the Blair Witch Project. I mean, look at them...they made a couple hundred million off of $30,000!" Um, suure, whatever you say guy. We finally just ingnored him as he ranted about how funny it would be if I caught on fire (since I was the one lighting the grill) and how much funnier it would be to get it on camera as people doused me in lighter fluid thinking it was water, and then seeing the fire department show up to put me out. Hahaha, yeah...hilarious. Well, we got the shot and went home. And that guy will most likely go home to his trailer and tell his wife and 8 children how he met movie stars and almost got in a movie.

Website time!!! Go to:

This page to see a really wacky Playstation 2 commercial done by David Lynch (the same guy who made that mindjob of a movie, Mulholland Dr)

and

This page (no, I won't tell you why...just go)

I swear I have tons of stuff to talk about, but as soon as I sit down...I forget it all. Or maybe I just think I have allot to talk about, when in reality I am a very dull person who has nothing interesting to say. Maybe that's it.

I really need to sleep. I have to shoot some of my movie tomorrow (hopefully all of it), so I have to get up early. Fun. I am still trying ot get some art up, but it's so friggin hard to do for some reason. And I'm not getting many people sending me art and poetry. SEND IT TO ME OR THE KITTY DIES!!! Ok, so I don't really have a kitty whos life I can threaten....and even if I did have a kitty I wouldn't really threaten it's life. Plus, the dorm peole would take it away. I can only have a fish. Darn. But send me stuff or...or else.

Bye for now................

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net