Wednesday, November 14, 2001

RIGHT NOW I'M:
---listening to Dashboard Confessional (yum) sing Swiss Army Romance (fantastic song, fantastic "band")
---feeling INVINCIBLE!!! (but I know I'm nothing near it)

It's nice to take a walk late at night here and see the stars (when there are not clouds). I have some of the best memories of my life spent looking at the stars. Laying on my back, trying to point to a certain star but not being able to because of the perspective. Eating fast food at 11:00 at night. The spotlight from the cop car. Dodging the sprinklers to get to the cement cylinder and feelings its warmth despite the cold of the nighttime air. Staying out as late as possible, hoping that our parents wouldn't mind. Standing on the deck of a boat with nobody else around, looking at the beautiful stars in the cool of the night. Good memories. Ones I will never forget.

So last night we get a phone call and Aaron answers but only hears a couple beeps. So he hangs up. This morning Ed gets a phone call and all he hears are just a few beeps. Hmm. I wonder what this is all about. Maybe it correlates with my music messages that I have been getting.

Famous people are everywhere in Hollywood. I was visiting my brother and we went out to eat and saw Stephen Baldwin (Usual Suspects). My brother has encountered and talked to Chris Rock (who was a TOTAL jerk), Baby Spice (hehehe), that kid Patrick Renna from The Sandlot, and just recently he was talking with Warren Zevon (who just plain kicks butt). I like meeting famous people. They don't seem to like meeting me though. But hey...I've only had three restraining orders put into action. They just like their privacy, that's all.

Speaking of the long arm of the law, I have a friend who now deserves the title fugitive. He somehow skipped out on a court date and now they are going to send him to the big house for 5 months. Ok, so he will probably get out of it...but if he doesn't then maybe he can make a name for himself in jail and have like a gang and stuff. That would be cool. But I guess staying in college is kind of cool too.

That Crazy Love will soon be out in...well...no theatres near you. I'm editing some of it tonight. I am actually looking forward to seeing how this piece cuts together, it might be somewhat ok. I'll see if I can post some pics from it on my page and show off my handy photography work. Maybe I'll even get a video clip up if it doesn't take up too much space. Wouldn't that be neat!

I have to go. This is a pretty pathetic update, but I'm a busy guy. I've got places to see and people to do. I'll put up some artwork soon (but it's crappy quality) and update my poetry page some more. I'm off. Bye for now!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net